Ack. I actually missed a checkpoint back in March. Just completely forgot to post something. But here I am checking in from my attempts to climb Mt. TBR at the second checkpoint.
I originally signed up for the lowest level, which was 12 books. Now I'm up to 16 books. And they are (with links to the reviews).
1. You Cannoli Die Once by Shelley Costa
2. New Lands by Geoff Rodkey
3. Gladiator: A True Story of 'Roids, Rage, and Redemption by Dan Clark
4. Lost and Fondue by Avery Aames
5. Mayhem at the Orient Express by Kylie Logan
6. Murder Past Due by Miranda James
7. I Even Funnier by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein
8. Clammed Up by Barbara Ross
9. Gluten for Punishment by Nancy J. Parra
10. The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly
11. Cover of Snow by Jenny Milchman
12. Clobbered by Camembert by Avery Aames
13. Melissa Explains it All by Melissa Joan Hart
14. The Reversal by Michael Connelly
15. Dead Man's Switch by Tammy Kaehler
16. Bran New Death by Victoria Hamilton
I figure I might as well shoot for the next level, which is 24 books. That's only 8 more to go, or just over a book a month. I'm not too worried about hitting it since I've got at least three I'm hoping to get to in July.
We've also been asked which of these books has been on our TBR pile the longest. For me, that might be Murder Past Due by Miranda James. I so wish I had read this book earlier. Now, I'm trying to figure out when I can read the sequel. It was just so much fun.