I've been enjoying a few pictures books every year since my niece was born. Uncle Mark has to make sure they are good enough for her, right? Plus I've been re-reading old favorites from when I was a kid. And yes, some of those reviews have shown up on my blog. That's why I decided to join the I Love Picture Books challenge for 2015.
It's as easy as the books themselves. All you have to do is state how many you intend to read for the coming year. Me? I'm going for 12, one a month for the year. I already have some ideas and a library near me, so it should be easy.
Links to reviews coming as I complete them.
1. Batholomew and the Oobleck by Dr. Seuss
2. Cyrus the Unsinkable Sea Serpent by Bill Peet
3. If You Give a Moose a Muffin by Laura Numeroff
4. The King's Stilts by Dr. Seuss
5. I Will Take a Nap! by Mo Willems
6. A Pocket for Corduroy by Don Freeman
7. Commander Toad and the Planet of the Grapes by Jane Yolen
8. What Pet Should I Get? by Dr. Seuss
9. If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, Don't! by Elise Parsley
10. Commander Toad in Space by Jane
11. That is Not a Good Idea! by Mo Willems
12. I Really Love Slop! by Mo Willems
13. Horton Hatches the Egg by Dr. Seuss
14. Adam Raccoon at Forever Falls by Glen Keane