Sunday, December 31, 2017

Reading Challenge Wrap Up: Audiobook Challenge 2017

I just barely made my goal in the Audiobook Challenge for the year, hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  I signed up for the Stenographer level, which is 12-15 audio books, and that's what I hit.  And here they are.

1. Indigo Slam by Robert Crais
2. "F" is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton
3. Trunk Music by Michael Connelly
4. "G" is for Gumshoe by Sue Grafton
5. Blood Work by Michael Connelly
6. Demolition Angel by Robert Crais
7. Star Island by Carl Hiaasen
8. "H" is for Homicide by Sue Grafton
9. Angels Flight by Michael Connelly
10. The Last Detective by Robert Crais
11. "I" is for Innocent by Sue Grafton
12. Void Moon by Michael Connelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.