Friday, December 8, 2017

December 8th's Book Beginnings and Friday 56

I took a couple of weeks off from Book Beginnings and Friday 56, but it's time to get back into it.

I'm getting in the Christmas spirit this week with Purring Around the Christmas Tree, the sixth Pawsitively Organic Mystery by Liz Mugavero.

                                                   


The instant I read this first line, I knew I had to use it for Book Beginning.

The whole night could've been straight from a Norman Rockwell painting, if only Santa hadn't dropped dead in his sleigh as he rode up to light the Frog Ledge Christmas tree.
Grabs you attention, right?  Let's see what we find on page 56.

"I don't want to think they're in trouble."

I hope you have a fabulous weekend.  Me?  I need to get some Christmas shopping done.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, grabs my attention, Mark!

    I love how you've been ready for Christmas all year round :)

    Here's mine: http://bit.ly/2AG3zp0

    Luv Sass x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! That beginning demands that one read on. I am featuring A Murder for the Books by Victoria Gilbert. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa dead?! Oh no!!! ;-)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.