Sunday, December 31, 2017

Reading Challenge Wrap Up: Foodie Reads 2017

At one point this year, I wondered if I'd meet my goal for the Foodie Reads challenge.  You can all stop laughing now.  Yes, I met my goal of 19 or more by hitting 25.  That's short of 2016, but I was catching up on several series that year, so there was a reason for it.

Here's are the books I read.

1. Pop Goes the Murder by Kristi Abbott
2. War and Peach by Susan Furlong
3. A Measure of Murder by Leslie Karst
4. Bitter Harvest by Wendy Tyson
5. The Silence of the Flans by Laura Bradford
6. When the Grits Hit the Fan by Maddie Day
7. Caramel Crush by Jenn McKinlay
8. Whale of a Crime by Karen MacInerney
9. Uncorking a Lie by Nadine Nettmann
10. Banana Cream Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
11. Mulch Ado About Murder by Edith Maxwell
12. French Fried by Kylie Logan
13. A Killer Kebab by Susannah Hardy
14. Meet Your Baker by Ellie Alexander
15. Scam Chowder by Maya Corrigan
16. Asking for Truffle by Dorothy St. James
17. Deadly Brew by Karen MacInerney
18. A Room with a Brew by Joyce Tremel
19. A Cajun Christmas Killing by Ellen Byron
20. Blackberry Burial by Sharon Farrow
21. A Deadly Eclair by Daryl Wood Gerber
22. Assault and Buttery by Kristi Abbott
23. Seeds of Revenge by Wendy Tyson
24. Mistletoe Murder by Karen MacInerney
25. Stowed Away by Barbara Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.