Saturday, December 30, 2017

December 30th's Weekly TV Thoughts

It's the week between Christmas and New Year's.  You can tell by how long my Weekly TV Thoughts list is.

The Librarians – Two more fun episodes, although I felt they both centered around Flynn quite a bit.  In fact, I’ve been wondering why he was still listed as a guest star, but I think they answered that in the second episode.  Looks like we won’t see him for a while.  I wonder what will happen with the tethering ceremony now.  It also goes a bit against the team work thing they’ve really been pushing this season, which I’ve been enjoying, but I bet that’s what brings him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.