Saturday, July 6, 2019

July 6th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Last week, I joked about commenting on some of the game shows I'm watching just so I'd have more to comment on.  Turns out, they are reruns this week, so the only thing new I had to watch is American Ninja Warrior.

American Ninja Warrior – I had guessed that the weather must be messing with the mega wall before they confirmed my hypothesis.  Too bad that it kept some of the superstars from finishing.  I’m especially sorry that Joe didn’t hit the buzzer again.  However, it was nice to see a couple of new faces in the race at the end, and I especially enjoyed seeing the King of the Walk Ons earn the fast pass to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.