Sunday, May 8, 2022

Disney Pin Review: Stitch Crashes Peter Pan - Stitch Crashes Disney #11

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Stitch and Peter Pan are a great mix
Cons: You’ll be green if you miss this one
The Bottom Line:
Stitch doesn’t grow up
A great mix with Peter Pan
Fans will enjoy pin


Stitch Flies into His Latest Disney Film

I’ve always loved Peter Pan, so I was excited to see that one of Stitch’s stops as he went about crashing Disney movies was that movie.  Not surprisingly, I like the results.

For this pin, Stitch has turned green.  Despite what I said in early for this pin series about some of the color choices not working, I feel this one does.  Then again, I love green, so that’s no real surprise.  Stitch is sitting looking at us with his mouth opened in what passes for a grin from him.  You can see little sparkles of pixie dust in his ears, and there’s a silhouette of Tinker Bell in his left ear.  Looking at his body, you’ll find that it looks a bit like a map of Neverland.  And you’ll find Peter Pan’s shadow in his body as well.  Stitch also has clear fairy wings attached to him.  I love that touch.

As always, the card the pin comes on is getting into the act.  Behind Stitch, we see Neverland as it first appears when Peter and the Darling children fly toward it.  At the bottom of the card there are clouds, which really help with that feeling.

As I said earlier, I really do like this pin.  It’s the little touches that appeal to me, and I think they will to any fan of the movie.

We’ve had to be patient to get these final few pins in the series.  It’s nice to finally have Stitch’s visit to Peter Pan.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I must have watched Lilo and Stitch a thousand times, as it was a favorite of my kids when they were little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a bit torn on this series but I do love this one! I collected all the journals in the castle series to use for book lists but refused to let myself start this one! I do have a bit of pin envy though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.