Saturday, May 21, 2022

May 21st's Weekly TV Thoughts

Holey Moley – The women were killing it this week.  There was lots of very impressive puts on all the holes, too.  Like the sink on the first put on the Distractor.  And, you know, I feel like they are being a little too hard on Rob.  Takes some of the fun about it.

The Flash – No closer to getting Iris back, but I kind of expected that.  Haven’t they completely dropped the storyline they introduced a couple months back with their kids?  I mean, we saw Nora again, but nothing about that storyline?  Or was it intended to be a one off episode?  It’s been so long I can’t remember now.

Survivor – Again, the guy voted out was impressed with being blindsided.  I always like to see that.  Would I be that way?  No.  So it impresses me when others do it.  I guess everyone thinks the one woman who talks so much no one will vote for.  I’m getting annoyed, and I am not spending 24/7 with her, so I’m surprised she has stayed.

United States of Al – So that’s how they leave it.  I wasn’t expecting them to wrap things up, but I was kind of hoping.  At least it wasn’t a major cliffhanger.  But I don’t feel like anything is really resolved.  Much like real life, I guess.  Of course, since the cancellation came after they’d wrapped production, I certainly get it from a production point of view.  I will miss what this show could be, but not what it turned into these last few episodes.

How We Roll – Got to admit I didn’t see that ending coming.  That would have made for some interesting stories in season 2.  Honestly, I probably wouldn’t have been back for them either way.  As much as I tried to like it, the comedy just felt too forced and the characters not that funny.  I won’t miss this one.

1 comment:

  1. Nice summaries. I think I might try to watch the next Survivor when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.