Saturday, May 28, 2022

May 28th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Not much on this week.  It's going to get even slower over the next few weeks.  I don't think I'm going to have much in the way of summer series this year.

Holey Moley – Kathy was an amazing putter.  She did about like I’d do on the obstacles, but she made up for it in putting.  She’s going to be hard to beat in the season finale.

The Flash – Interesting episode.  A bit depressing, really.  Yes, the game scene at the end was fun, but other than that?  Plus the scene with Caitlin at the end was hard, too.  Or maybe it was the mood I was in on Wednesday.

Survivor – I wasn’t at all surprised that Mike and Jonathan went against each other in the fire making challenge after Romeo won.  Also wasn’t too surprised that Maryanne won the whole thing.  I found her irritating because of all her highs and lows.  But she played a great game.  Can’t argue with her winning.

Obi-Wan Kenobi – The first episode was a little slow, but I am definitely hooked now.  I love a story about someone facing overwhelming odds, and the revelation he just got will be very interesting for him going forward.  However, can we talk about that awkward, comedic chase scene?  And Leia herself?  She is a brat!  I liked her when she stood up to her cousin, but now she’s just awful.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about Obi-Wan Kenobi! Glad you're liking it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.