Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 15th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Olympics, Olympics, Olympics!!!

Fortunately, I only had one new show on this week because I was busy watching the Olympics with every spare moment I could find.  Actually, I was able to watch most of the prime time coverage this week, which has been a lot of fun.  The human stories make this so much more interesting than normal sports, at least for me.  And honestly, I do wish they would show some of these events more than every four years.

But I did have one new show….

Melissa & Joey - Melissa and Joe are both fairy loud mouthed, so it was fun having that brought to the surface.  And I do like how they are working on their relationship.  But I'm most curious about Ryder.  Where are they going with the story of his new girlfriend having a baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.