Saturday, December 31, 2016

Reading Challenge Wrap-Up: Foodie Reads 2016

If you haven't noticed, I do love culinary cozies.  In fact, a friend of mine accused me of only reading food related books earlier this year, and I tried to argue against him and discovered I couldn't.  But the truth is, that of the 155 books I read this year, only 39 of them were related to food, all of which were part of the Foodie Reads 2016 challenge.

And here are the foodie books I read:

1. Death of a Bad Apple by Penny Pike
2. Scene of the Brine by Mary Ellen Hughes
3. For Cheddar or Worse by Avery Aames
4. Dark Chocolate Demise by Jenn McKinlay
5. Berried Secrets by Peg Cochran
6. Fogged Inn by Barbara Ross
7. Ripe for Murder by Carlene O'Neil
8. By Cook or by Crook by Maya Corrigan
9. The Big Chili by Julia Buckley
10. Plantation Shudders by Ellen Byron
11. Killer Takeout by Lucy Burdette
12. Rest in Peach by Susan Furlong
13. Vanilla Beaned by Jenn McKinlay
14. Wedding Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
15. Irish Stewed by Kylie Logan
16. Decanting a Murder by Nadine Nettmann
17. Murder Most Fowl by Edith Maxwell
18. A Muddied Murder by Wendy Tyson
19. Eclair and Present Danger by Laura Bradford
20. Grilled for Murder by Maddie Day
21. The Calamity Cafe by Gayle Leeson
22. Toasting Up Trouble by Linda Wiken
23. Murder on a Silver Platter by Shawn Reilly Simmons
24. Kernel of Truth by Kristi Abbott
25. Grilling the Subject by Daryl Wood Gerber
26. Body on the Bayou by Ellen Byron
27. Murder at Redwood Cove by Janet Finsilver
28. Behind Chocolate Bars by Kathy Aarons
29. Tangled Up in Brew by Joyce Tremel
30. Fatal Frost by Karen MacInerney
31. Dying for Strawberries by Sharon Farrow
32. Eggnog Murder by Leslie Meier, Lee Hollis, and Barbara Ross
33. The Chocolate Bunny Brouhaha by JoAnna Carl
34. The Good, the Bad, and the Guacamole by Rebecca Adler
35. One Foot in the Grove by Kelly Lane
36. Dying for a Taste by Leslie Karst
37. Christmas Caramel Murder by Joanne Fluke
38. Iced Under by Barbara Ross

1 comment:

  1. More books to add to my Wish List! Found several I didn't know about. You are always pushing me to expand my reading horizon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.