Saturday, December 31, 2016

December 31st's Weekly TV Thoughts

It must be the week between Christmas and New Year's.  Only one show was on this week.  Then again, which how much I was traveling, first for Christmas with my family and then for work, this was about all I had time to watch anyway.

The Librarians – They listened to me!  Okay, so I know this was really written and filmed months ago, but it was nice to see them not using the flashback technique this week.  Quite a fun episode with all the Lewis Carol stuff.  He’s always good for some random silliness.  Obviously, they will figure out a way for Flynn not to sacrifice himself, and I can’t wait to see what that is.

1 comment:

  1. Love this series & you have been spot on with lots of your observations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.