Saturday, December 31, 2016

Reading Challenge Wrap-Up: Reading New England 2016

The one challenge I entered that was very specific this year was the Reading New England challenge.  I was hoping to get six books in this year with a combined total of states and categories, but I surprised myself.  I actually hit nine of the twelve.

Here's what I read.

States:
Rhode Island - Murder Most Finicky by Liz Mugavero
Maine - Fogged Inn by Barbara Ross
Massachusetts: All Murders Final! by Sherry Harris
Connecticut - Presumed Puzzled by Parnell Hall
Vermont - Toasting Up Trouble by Linda Wiken
New Hampshire - Live Free or Die by Jessie Crockett

Genre:
Free Choice (Historical) - Delivering the Truth by Edith Maxwell
Mystery - Clock and Dagger by Julianne Holmes
Fiction - Whispers Beyond the Veil by Jessica Estevao

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a fun challenge! I do read most of these series but hadn't realized how much New England area books I read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.