Saturday, December 31, 2016

Reading Challenge Wrap-Up: Read It Again, Sam

Of all the reading challenges I do, the one I have that is actually a challenge for me is the Read It Again, Sam, challenge.  It's all about rereading books, and I always think I'm going to do that.  After all, I have plenty of books I loved when I read years ago and haven't reviewed yet.  Somehow, even with the number of books I read this year, I still didn't get around to rereading as many as I thought I would.  Guess that means it is a good thing I only signed up for the 8 book reread level.

Here are the 10 books I did reread this year.

1. The Mystery of the Vanishing Victim by Kathryn Kenny
2. The Secret of the Caves by Franklin W. Dixon
3. The Mystery of the Missing Millionaire by Kathryn Kenny
4. Mrs. Pollifax and the Lion Killer by Dorothy Gilman
5. The Mystery of the Memorial Day Fire by Kathryn Kenny
6. The Mystery of the Antique Doll by Kathryn Kenny
7. Race for the Park Street Treasure by Sigmund Brouwer
8. Mrs. Pollifax, Innocent Tourist by Dorothy Gilman
9. The Pet Show Mystery by Kathryn Kenny
10. Mrs. Pollifax Unveiled by Dorothy Gilman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.