Saturday, August 22, 2020

August 22nd's Weekly TV Thoughts

 We are in the final days of summer, which means that there isn't much to watch right now, as you can see below.  I'm not sure that fall will have much more for me.  Most of that is because I find I watch mostly the superhero shows on the CW right now, and they won't be starting back until Spring, so this column could be pretty empty until January.

But let's worry about that more later.  For today, let's talk about what I watched this week.

Tell Me a Story – I watched last week’s and this week’s episodes Tuesday night.  I feel like I’m watching a train wreck.  Everyone is doing the worst possible things they could do, and I can’t look away.  Seriously, could these characters be any stupider?

United We Fall – Either I wasn’t in the mood for the episode (which is highly possible) or I’m losing my interest in the show.  I was expecting to really laugh over the premise (weekends aren’t relaxing when you have a family), but I didn’t find it that funny.  Not that I’m going to give up on the show right now.  It’s not like I have much else I’m watching (obviously).

Cannonball – I don’t remember seeing the punching bag before.  With all but one of them making it to the end, I can see why they would decide to not use that one as much.  Not that much drama since it seemed a bit easy.  Having said that, I would have fallen off almost right away myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.