Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 9th's Waiting on Wednesday

It's Wednesday, and that means it is time for Waiting on Wednesday.

This week's book is The Pickled Piper by Mary Ellen Hughes.


This is the first in the Pickled and Preserved Mysteries.  A part of it sounds like a traditional first mystery as the main character, Piper, is opening her a new store in her hometown.  This time, it's a pickling and preserving store.  And her boyfriend is going to get into a fight with a man who then turns up dead, giving her a reason to investigate.  However, there's a reason I read so many books like this - I find them fun.  That's why I can't wait to read it.

The book will be published on May 6th, and I'll have a review up by then since I just got an ARC in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.