I'm back to climbing my TBR pile by entering the Mount TBR 2015 Reading Challenge. I need it to help me get through so many books I've bought and haven't read yet.
The rules? The only books that count are the books you already own. Books bought in 2015 don't count. Books borrowed from the library don't count. This is one that gets harder as the year goes along because the books I get in 2015 are the ones that call my name the loudest. Not to mention the new books in favorite series that come out.
That's why, once again, I will strive for Pike's Peak. It's the shortest mountain at only 12 books. But I am going to make it. I am determined.
We shall see how I do.
I'll list the books as I get them read and reviewed.
1. Zero-Degree Murder by M. L Rowland
2. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
3. Scene of the Climb by Kate Dyer-Seeley
4. Geared for the Grave by Duffy Brown
5. A Tine to Live, a Tine to Die by Edith Maxwell
6. Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford
7. Buttercream Bump Off by Jenn McKinlay
8. Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein
9. Death is Like Box of Chocolates by Kathy Aarons
10. Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly
11. Wouldn't It Be Deadly by D. E. Ireland
12. The Fantastic Family Whipple by Matthew Ward
13. Truth Be Told by Hank Phillippi Ryan
14. A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
15. Snow White Red-Handed by Maia Chance
16. Lullaby Town by Robert Crais
17. Bless Her Dead Little Heart by Miranda James
18. The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle by Christopher Healy
19. The Chocolate Clown Corpse by JoAnna Carl
20. Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
21. Red Velvet Revenge by Jenn McKinlay
22. The Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw by Christopher Healy
23. A Skeleton in the Family by Leigh Perry
24. Going, Going Ganache by Jenn McKinlay
25. Sugar and Iced by Jenn McKinlay