Saturday, December 26, 2015

December 26th's Weekly TV Thoughts

It's going to be slim pickings for the next couple of weeks for this feature on the blog.  In fact, if it weren't for one show, I'd have nothing.  But that's okay.  With as much as I'm going to be out of town, I wouldn't have time to keep up with anything anyway.  And Christmas is about spending time with friends and family.

The Librarians – I would really love to be in the writer’s room and find out exactly how they come up with their ideas.  Another wonderfully crafted and executed episode.  Those twists in the last scene were wonderful, and I can’t wait for the season finale next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.