Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Reading Challenge Wrap Up: Read It Again, Sam

I have this long list of books I fully intend to reread for review.  Really, I do.  So it's a little sad that I only made it through 10 books for this year's Read It Again, Sam, challenge.  But here they are.

1. Great Smokies by Sandy Dengler
2. The Mystery of the Velvet Gown by Kathryn Kenny
3. Grand Canyon by Sandy Dengler
4. 1984 by George Orwell
5. The Mystery of the Midnight Marauder by Kathryn Kenny
6. Mrs. Pollifax Pursued by Dorothy Gilman
7. It's a Magical World by Bill Watterson
8. The Mystery at Maypenny's by Kathryn Kenny
9. The Mystery of the Whispering Witch by Kathryn Kenny
10. The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keene

I'd like to think I will make it through more than that this year, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.