Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Reading Challenge Wrap Up: Mount TBR 2015

I have so many books from previous years that I intend to read, it kind of surprises me that I never do better on the Mount TBR challenge.  Of course, I did sign up for Pike's Peak, which was 12 books and I got 25 books read, which qualified me for the Mount Blanc.

Here are the books I read.

1. Zero-Degree Murder by M. L Rowland
2. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
3. Scene of the Climb by Kate Dyer-Seeley
4. Geared for the Grave by Duffy Brown
5. A Tine to Live, a Tine to Die by Edith Maxwell
6. Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford
7. Buttercream Bump Off by Jenn McKinlay
8. Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein
9. Death is Like  Box of Chocolates by Kathy Aarons
10. Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly
11. Wouldn't It Be Deadly by D. E. Ireland
12. The Fantastic Family Whipple by Matthew Ward
13. Truth Be Told by Hank Phillippi Ryan
14. A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
15. Snow White Red-Handed by Maia Chance
16. Lullaby Town by Robert Crais
17. Bless Her Dead Little Heart by Miranda James
18. The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle by Christopher Healy
19. The Chocolate Clown Corpse by JoAnna Carl
20. Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
21. Red Velvet Revenge by Jenn McKinlay
22. The Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw by Christopher Healy
23. A Skeleton in the Family by Leigh Perry
24. Going, Going Ganache by Jenn McKinlay
25. Sugar and Iced by Jenn McKinlay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.