Friday, December 29, 2017

December 29th's Book Beginnings and Friday 56

Welcome to the final Friday of 2017.  Can you believe the year is over already?  Let's get in one last 2017 Book Beginnings and Friday 56.

I'm going to highlight Dial M for Mousse by Laura Bradford, which comes out on Tuesday.

                                              


Here's how the book begins:

Winnie Johnson knew it wasn't polite to stare.
Jumping ahead to page 56, we find:

Winnie felt her mouth go slack as her thoughts traveled back to the car ride and the conversation that had brought them to that very cabin...

And yes, the ellipsis is in the book.

Short and sweet this week, but I hope you'll come back next year on Tuesday to see what I thought of the book and enter the giveaway.

Happy New Year everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so intrigued!!! :-) Wishing you the best for 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good.I love a nice cozy. This week I have Dragon Blood by Eileen Wilks - the latest in her urban fantasy series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good cozy, especially when there are delicious treats to ponder. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “THE GIRL IN TIMES SQUARE”

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the title and the cover for this...sounds like a good cozy to add to my ever growing list...here's my Friday meme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.