Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ornament Review: Radiant Tree Mini Topper



Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Perfectly sized mini star tree topper
Cons: None
The Bottom Line:
Top your mini tree
With this small radiant star
A perfect combo




This Star is Perfect for the Top of Your Mini Tree

I have several tree toppers, but I don’t use them as such since my trees aren’t strong enough to support them.  For that reason, I hesitated to get the Radiant Tree Mini Topper that Hallmark released this year, but I’m so glad I did.

As you would guess, this topper is a star.  It is the tradition, after all.  It’s made out of a light metal, so it actually reflects the light back.  There are two diamonds that make up the star, one of them is fairly smooth, but the one that is outside has all kinds of ridges to it to help catch the light.  At the base of the star is a spring that slowly gets larger, which allows it to attach to your tree.

I mentioned earlier that I have had trouble with toppers being too heavy for my trees.  That’s not the case here.  This topper is very light weight.  And it is perfectly sized for the mini tree that Hallmark released last year.  I’m not surprised by this, but really, it does look perfect up there.  And the weight is perfect for not bending that top branch over.

Obviously, since this is a mini tree topper designed for a mini tree, it’s not going to look good on a regular sized tree.  But that goes without saying, right?

Given Hallmark’s attention to detail, I’m not surprised that this Radiant Mini Tree Topper is the perfect piece to complement their mini tree.  I’m just glad I went ahead and got it.

Original Price: $9.95

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.