I had so much fun participating in the 52 Books in 52 Weeks challenge for 2019 that I'm going to sign up again for 2020. It's as easy as it sounds, read a book a week in the year. Since I read two books most weeks, it is my hardest part is picking which book to include for the challenge.
I will list them below as I complete them.
1. Script for Scandal by Renee Patrick
2. The Silent Second by Adam Walker Phillips
3. Careless Whiskers by Miranda James
4. Murder on the Half Shell by Shawn Reilly Simmons
5. A Simple Murder by Eleanor Kuhns
6. Microphones and Murder by Erin Huss
7. Here Comes the Body by Maria DiRico
8. Death with a Dark Red Rose by Julia Buckley
9. My Fair Latte by Vickie Fee
10. Lost Hills by Lee Goldberg
11. Into the Fire by Gregg Hurwitz
12. Abstract Aliases by Ritter Ames
13. Murder at the Mena House by Erica Ruth Neubauer