Sunday, October 3, 2021

Disney Pin Review: National Taco Day - Celebrate Today #10 - 2020 Release

Stars: 4 out of 5
Pros: Goofy and tacos
Cons: Background needed to be more distinctive
The Bottom Line:
Delicious tacos
Goofy celebrates today
Thinking of tacos




It Would Be Goofy Not to Celebrate Taco Day

I think we are all familiar with the idea of Taco Tuesday.  But did you know that there is a National Taco Day as well?  I actually didn’t know about it, but that’s the day Disney chose to highlight for the October entry in the Celebrate Today pin series.

National Taco Day is October 4th every year.  That means this year, we have excuses to eat Tacos Monday and Tuesday.  Yum!  Why do we have a National Taco Day?  Um, hello!  Tacos!  Need I say more?

This pin features Goofy eating a taco.  Yes, it really is that simple.  He’s clearly biting down in the middle of his taco.  The background has a yellow and green strip pattern.  National Taco Day is written over to the side it red, and the date is in a silver square off to the side.  We can see Goofy’s next couple of tacos behind him.

I love Goofy and I love tacos, so this is definitely fun.  However, the color choices aren’t the best.  I get that they are trying to tie in the background to tacos, but it means that the tacos tend to blend in a bit with the background.  You have to really be looking for it to see the tacos, especially the ones behind Goofy.

I wish that the items in the pin stood out a bit from the background of the pin, but overall, this is still a fun remind to celebrate National Taco Day.  Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to plan my binge eating for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.