Monday, January 1, 2024

Reading Challenge: Audiobook Challenge 2024


I will be signing up for the Audiobook Challenge again in 2024.  This year, it is again hosted by  Caffeinated Book Reviewer and That's What I'm Talking About.

Again this year, I'll be signing up for the Stenographer level, which is 10-15 books.  My own sub-challenge is to listen to one a month.  In 2023, I actually got 13 listened to.  We'll see if I match that or not.

On a related not, I'm a moderator in the Audiobook Junkies group on Goodreads.  I hadn't realized someone made me the moderator until a few months ago.  It's not a very active group, but some people do use it to track their reads for this challenge.  We'd love to have you if you want to do that.  Additionally, if you want to join, I'm looking for some fresh ideas for the coming year.

I'll post the books below as I finish them.

1. The Burning Room by Michael Connelly
2. Yankee Doodle Dead by Carolyn Hart
3. The Fly on the Wall by Tony Hillerman
4. The Ducal Detective by Sarah E. Burr
5. The Crossing by Michael Connelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.