Monday, January 1, 2024

Reading Challenge: Netgalley and Edelweiss 2024


I will be back for this year's Netgalley and Edelweiss reading challenge.  The challenge is just like how it sounds, read books you got from Netgalley or Edelweiss for review.

After seeing how well I did last year, I'm going to sign up for the Silver level, which is 25 books.  Somehow, that makes me nervous, even though I easily hit it last year.  Hopefully, this year, it will be the same.




I'll list the books below as I finish them.

1. Partners in Crime by Steve Hockensmith
2. Mushroom Capped by Cathy Wiley
3. Of Hoaxes and Homicide by Anastasia Hastings
4. The Secrets We Keep by Liz Milliron
5. DM Me for Murder by Sarah E. Burr
6. Fatal First Edition by Jenn McKinlay
7. Once Upon a Murder by Samantha Larsen
8. Black List, White Death by Steve Hockensmith
9. In Sunshine or in Shadow by Rhys Bowen and Clare Broyles
11. Brie Careful What You Wish For by Linda Reilly
12. The Bootlegger's Daughter by Nadine Nettmann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.