Monday, January 1, 2024

Reading Challenge: New Release Challenge 2024

 I'll be back for another year of the New Release Challenge.  I read more than enough new releases to participate after all.

I'm going to aim for the New Release Veteran level again, which is 61-100 books.  That's a lot, but I make it each year.

I'll list the books below as I complete them.

1. Easter Basket Murder by Leslie Meier, Lee Hollis, Barbara Ross
2. Of Hoaxes and Homicide by Anastasia Hastings
3. The Secrets We Keep by Liz Milliron
4. DM Me for Murder by Sarah E. Burr
5. Fatal First Edition by Jenn McKinlay
6. Mission Manhattan by James Ponti
7. Once Upon a Murder by Samantha Larsen
8. In Sunshine or in Shadow by Rhys Bowen and Clare Broyles
9. Lone Wolf by Gregg Hurwitz
10. Secrets of a Scottish Isle by Erica Ruth Neubauer
11. The Witless Protection Program by Maria DiRico
13. Molten Death by Leslie Karst
14. Brie Careful What You Wish For by Linda Reilly
15. Under the Paper Moon by Shaina Steinberg
16. A Murder Most French by Colleen Cambridge
17. Torn Asunder by Barbara Ross
18. The Bootlegger's Daughter by Nadine Nettmann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.