Monday, January 1, 2024

Reading Challenge: Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge 2024


I'll be participating in the Cloak and Dagger Challenge again in 2024.  Since I mostly read mysteries, this is an easy one for me to join.  Naturally, I'll be signing up for Sherlock Holmes again, which is 56+ books.  I'm not too worried about meeting this goal based on my current reading levels.

I'll list the books below as I finish them.





1. Partners in Crime by Steve Hockensmith
2. Dead and Gondola by Ann Claire
3. The Burning Room by Michael Connelly
4. Mushroom Capped by Cathy Wiley
5. Knot of This World by Mary Marks
6. The Kill of It All by Diane Vallere
7. The Raven Thief by Gigi Pandian
8. Easter Basket Murder by Leslie Meier, Lee Hollis, Barbara Ross
9. The Case of the Canterfell Codicil by PJ Fitzsimmons
10. Of Hoaxes and Homicide by Anastasia Hastings
11. Murder at the Breakers by Alyssa Maxwell
12. The Secrets We Keep by Liz Milliron
13. DM Me for Murder by Sarah E. Burr
14. Fatal First Edition by Jenn McKinlay
15. A Scaly Tail of Murder by Jacqueline Vick
16. Yankee Doodle Dead by Carolyn Hart
17. Once Upon a Murder by Samantha Larsen
18. Ashes to Ashes, Crust to Crust by Mindy Quigley
19. Murder Out of Character by Olivia Matthew
20. Take the Honey and Run by Jennie Marts
21. Black List, White Death by Steve Hockensmith
22. Knot Ready for Murder by Mary Marks
23. In Sunshine or in Shadow by Rhys Bowen and Clare Broyles
24. Lone Wolf by Gregg Hurwitz
25. Stark Raving Mod by Diane Vallere
26. Secrets of a Scottish Isle by Erica Ruth Neubauer
27. The Witless Protection Program by Maria DiRico
29. Molten Death by Leslie Karst
30. Brie Careful What You Wish For by Linda Reilly
31. The Fly on the Wall by Tony Hillerman
32. An Orphan of Hell's Kitchen by Liz Freeland
33. Yosemite by Sandy Dengler
34. Under the Paper Moon by Shaina Steinberg
35. A Murder Most French by Colleen Cambridge
36. The Ducal Detective by Sarah E. Burr
37. Torn Asunder by Barbara Ross
38. Under the Radar by Annette Dashofy
39. The Crossing by Michael Connelly
40. Death Washes Ashore by Caleb Wygal
41. The Bootlegger's Daughter by Nadine Nettmann
42. Malibu Burning by Lee Goldberg
43. Only the Good Die Young by Julie Mulhern

1 comment:

  1. I am joining this for my first time. The same goes for me, since I read mostly thrillers this was a sure thing for me. Good luck, Mark!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.