Monday, January 1, 2024

Reading Challenge: 52 Books in 52 Weeks 2024

I'll be back for another year of 52 Books in 52 Weeks.  This is another easy challenge, read at least a book a week.  In my case, it's more about which book I decide to highlight since I average over two books a week.

Yes, there are mini challenges and themes along the way, but they are optional, and since I usually have my own reading agenda, if I participate, it is by accident.

I'll list the books below as I finish them:

1. Partners in Crime by Steve Hockensmith
2. Mushroom Capped by Cathy Wiley
3. The Raven Thief by Gigi Pandian
4. The Case of the Canterfell Codicil by PJ Fitzsimmons
5. Murder at the Breakers by Alyssa Maxwell
6. The Secrets We Keep by Liz Milliron
7. Fatal First Edition by Jenn McKinlay
8. Mission Manhattan by James Ponti
9. Take the Honey and Run by Jennie Marts
10. Knot Ready for Murder by Mary Marks
11. In Sunshine or in Shadow by Rhys Bowen and Clare Broyles
12. Stark Raving Mod by Diane Vallere
13. The Witless Protection Program by Maria DiRico
14. Molten Death by Leslie Karst
15. Yosemite by Sandy Dengler
16. A Murder Most French by Colleen Cambridge
17. Torn Asunder by Barbara Ross
18. The Bootlegger's Daughter by Nadine Nettmann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.