Sunday, September 11, 2016

Reading Challenge: R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril XI

I'm in denial that fall is upon us.  I love summer, so this is always a hard transition to make (even knowing that Christmas is coming, which I obviously love).  However, that means it is past time for me to sign up for the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril reading challenge.  This is year number 11 for the challenge but year number 2 for me since I only heard about it last year.

It's rather easy challenge for me since you are supposed to read books from various categories, one of them is mysteries.  Yeah, I know, right?  I'm signing up for Peril the First, which is four books.  I'm going to wait on those until next month when I will be reading a few Halloween themed mysteries.  That feels appropriate for this challenge, right?

There is also the option of Peril on the Screen, which involves watching TV or movies that are scary.  I've actually been saving a movie review for this challenge, and I'm hoping to get a TV on DVD set reviewed for this challenge as well.

So lots of updates to follow as I get the reviews written.

Peril the First:
1. Artifact by Gigi Pandian
2. Behind Chocolate Bars by Kathy Aarons
3. Masking for Trouble by Diane Vallere
4. The Skeleton Haunts a House by Leigh Perry

Peril on the Screen:
Scream Queens - Season 1
I Still Know what You Did Last Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.