Saturday, September 10, 2016

September 10th's Weekly TV Thoughts

An even shorter week of TV watching.  It's the calm before the storm, and I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can.

American Ninja Warrior – After watching a bit of the original Ninja Warrior marathon this last weekend, I don’t know that I think our obstacles are that outrageous or hard any more, but still, that’s one tough course.  Definitely know I’m not ready to face it.  Loved Kacy’s attitude.  That jump has to be so hard for her because of her size.  No surprises at who finished, more surprised at who didn’t.  It will be interesting to see what happened next week.

Suits – I was getting so nervous again.  I fully expected the episode to end with Mike getting attacked and a cliffhanger of him lying on the floor bleeding.  That is until I realized he was setting this up.  Once again, the characters were brilliant and twisting things to get what they wanted.  I was wrong, Mike got out before the summer finale.  But I do have to wonder what will happen to him and the firm next.  And what kind of cliffhanger are they going to leave us with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.