Saturday, June 16, 2018

June 16th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Another summer week, another short weekly TV thoughts.

Supergirl – It was a set up for next week’s finale.  It knew it.  We knew it.  But it did a remarkably good job of being entertaining.  I’m very curious to see how we are going to save the Earth without ruining everything we know and love.  I mean, is the skyscrapers fall, that can’t be undone in a few episodes, and I don’t see them dealing with that fallout for a season.

American Ninja Warrior: Ninja Vs. Ninja – Michelle lost her first race, but man, it was so close.  That was epic.  And then to fall on the salmon ladder.  I loved her teammates jumping in the water with her at the end there.  It will be interesting to see who comes out on top this season.

American Ninja Warrior – They got me.  We never get a finisher before the 20 minute mark, but they actually had a finisher as the first person to run the course.  I couldn’t believe it!  I was so happy for him, too.  I really do want to root for everyone to finish.  It was hard to see JJ go out early like that.  Fortunately, Jesse finished.  I always love watching her.  I’m dying to know what movie she is working on, so that teasing worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.