Saturday, June 23, 2018

June 23rd's Weekly TV Thoughts

Everything I watched this week was on Monday.  I know it's summer, but that just feels so wrong.  Of course, there is a new show I want to check out that premiered Thursday, but I am currently out of town for my parent's 50th anniversary, so I will have to wait until I'm back in town to watch.  Look for my thoughts on it next week.

Supergirl – Wow!  I was not expecting all of those changes.  I knew Winn wasn’t going to be around full time next season, and I knew Brainy was, but I wasn’t expecting him to go to the future.  I wasn’t expecting Mon-El to return, either.  I’m glad he made that choice, however, and I respect him and Kara so much for it.  I’m glad they saved Sam.  Really, it seems like just about everyone has major changes going into next season.  But what was up with that ending?  Lena’s turning evil?  Kara has a double?  Is the show back yet?

American Ninja Warrior – So fun to see Isaac back again.  I feel for the Towers of Power.  I’d love to see them both make it to Vegas.  Those bars looked hard; I know I would have struggled with them.  Then again, I wouldn’t have made it beyond the blocks.  All the balance obstacles look impossible to me.  Okay fine, I think I could make it beyond the floating steps, but that would be about it.

American Ninja Warrior: Ninja Vs. Ninja – Of these four final teams, I would have been okay with any of them winning, but I was rooting the most for LaBrekfast Club.  I’m not sure quite why I love them so much, but I do.  Naturally, that means I was thrilled with the outcome.  Such a close final race, too.  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.