Saturday, April 25, 2020

Dewey's Readaton - April 2020 Starting Line

Things may look a bit different around here today.  For the first time in years, I am participating in Dewey's Readathon.  It seems like there is always something going on the day of the readathon.  During the spring, there's beach ultimate Frisbee.  And I often have something else going on.  But this year?  Everything is cancelled.  So I have no excuse not to spend the day reading.  Well, most of the day.  I'll still go out and do my weekly shopping.  And Hallmark decided to premier a new mystery movie tonight, so I'll stop reading to watch that.

Anyway....

The readaton is kicking off right about now.  But I am not even going to try to read at 5 in the morning.  I'd just fall back asleep.  So I am sleeping right now, but I will be off and running once I wake up.

I'm not sure how much I will be posting here today.  I'll probably stop in with a post or two, but most of my talking about it will be over on my Twitter and Instagram accounts, so if you'd like to see how I'm doing, stop by there.

I can tell you I will be starting with With a Vengeance by Annette Dashofy.  I started it on Friday, so that will be my first read.

Feel free to join in today.  And you'll definitely learn about what I read one way or another.  I'll be reviewing those books here on the blog starting in May.  (Next week's reviews are already written.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.