Saturday, April 25, 2020

Evening Readathon Update

I did not get nearly as much reading done as I planned to today.  Somehow, I thought I'd get at least two books finished PLUS have time to start another and possibly read parts of a non-fiction book.  Instead, I just finished those two books.

Yes, I did finish With a Vengeance by Annette Dashofy.  As expected, it was great, and really pulled me in.  Then, I reread the middle grade my Sunrise at the Mayan Temple by Sigmund Brouwer, which was fun.

Of course, it didn't help that I did my weekly grocery run to Trader Joes, chatted with some friends online, and watched a Hallmark Mystery movie (watch for that review on Monday).  Skipping those things would have gotten a little more reading done.

Still, I had fun, and I'm glad I got those books in.  Now, for some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.