Sunday, June 21, 2020

Candy Review: Fudge Brownie M&M's


Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Delicious candy tastes like fudge brownies.
Cons: Too busy enjoying to find cons
The Bottom Line:
Love a fudge brownie?
You’ll love these new M&M's
They’re the next best thing




Addictive Fudgy Goodness

M&Ms are one of those candies I can’t resist.  Seriously, I can eat the plain ones by the handful.  While their various versions are hit or miss, I’m tempted to try each new variety they come up with.  That’s why, when I started seeing the ads for Fudge Brownie M&M's, I had to try them.  Now, I’m here to issue a warning – they are addicting.

These M&M's are on the larger size, roughly the size of a peanut M&M.  However, inside the candy coating, you’ll find a gooey(ish) chocolate center.  It’s not the hard milk chocolate of a traditional M&M.  It’s not fully gooey.  It’s somewhere in between, texture wise, and it works perfectly.

And the taste?  It really does a good job of capturing that just out of the oven flavor of a warm fudge brownie.  I don’t know how they get the warm part – although maybe if I were eating these in winter, I wouldn’t notice that part.  Yes, you still taste the candy coating, this is a M&M, after all.  But the combination is highly addictive.  It’s almost impossible to just eat one handful.  My taste buds wake up immediately and then start to demand more and more.

However, I don’t think you’d enjoy them.  In fact, I think I am the only person who will truly appreciate them.  So maybe you should buy them to send to me.  Yeah, that will work!

In all seriousness, Fudge Brownie M&M's are a winner.  If you enjoy brownies with plenty of fudge topping (and who doesn’t?), you should definitely check out the newest member of the M&M family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.