Friday, February 24, 2017

February 24's Book Beginnings and Friday 56

Another Friday, which means it is time for this week's Book Beginnings and Friday 56.

This week, I'm highlighting Bitter Harvest by Wendy Tyson.


                                                      

I just finished the ARC of this book yesterday, and it is fabulous!  My review will be up on Thursday of next week, and the book officially comes out March 7th, although I see Amazon is already shipping it.

The first line is very evocative, isn't it?
The harvest moon glowed bright overhead, a burnt offering to the demons plaguing Megan's peace of mind.  

I often share a large teaser for the Friday 56, but today, I'm got a short one:

"And if he hasn't done something, and I make his life even worse - "

Have a good weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how funny! I apparently bought the first one in the series in August and completely forgot about it! I love how Amazon reminds me of such things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this one! Great series! I'd love for you and your readers to check out mine ... http://tinyurl.com/Lisa-Ks-Book-ReviewsFBF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good. I'll have to look for the first book in the series. I have a thriller this week - Signature Wounds by Kirk Russell. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard really great things about the first in the series and I really want to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including BITTER HARVEST on your Book Beginning and Friday 56, Mark! I hope your readers enjoy A MUDDIED MURDER and BITTER HARVEST.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.