Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Disney Mug Review: Fairy Godmother - Disney Wisdom Collection #12

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Great looking mug to round out the set
Cons: Doesn’t actually cause miracles
The Bottom Line:
Mug series wraps up
With pretty lavender mug
Whole series is fun

Our Final Wisdom Mug

In order to avoid the weekend before Christmas, The Disney Store is releasing the final entries in the Disney Wisdom Collection early this month.  And Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother has the privilege of closing out this collection.

She is reminding us to be patient with the quote this month, which is “Even miracles take a little time.”  It’s always good to remember to be patient.

But you don’t have to be patient since this mug came out two weeks early.  And it’s a great mug.  As all the others in the series, it is short and wide to hold 12 oz. of your favorite beverage.  It is microwave and dishwasher safe, and the bottom is designed to stack with the rest of the mugs in your collection.  I wouldn’t recommend a 12 mug tower, but stacking them does save space in the cabinet, for which I am thankful.

The color this month is lavender, the accent color of Fairy Godmother herself.  That makes sense because she is one of our featured characters, the other being Gus.  The two are featured on one side of the mug with a purple accent color.  The both look good and don’t blend that much into the mug itself.  The other side features the quote written in yellow with some magic sparkles to accent the words.

I’ve been enjoying the mugs in this collection, and this one is no different.  I’m still trying to figure out why the lavender is throwing me off so much this month, but I think I associate blue with Cinderella and especially Fairy Godmother.  Not sure why.  Anyway, since we’ve already had blue a couple of times, this works to round out the series.

So grab a copy of this mug and drink up.  I can’t promise it will add any magic or miracles to your life, but it just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.