Saturday, December 28, 2019

December 28th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Yes, I did get to watch all of the episodes after all.  So here are my thoughts by day.

Christmas Caroler Challenge (Sunday) – I’m not normally a fan of “Ave Maria,” but that group absolutely nailed it!  I mean, it was a phenomenal performance.  I wasn’t surprised the Jersey Boys went home in the first episode.  They insist on using tracks when no one else is.  Makes them stand out, but not in a good way.  In the second hour of the night, I definitely agree that the performances the judges singled out blew me away.  I was also really impressed by one of the teams that was sadly sent home.  I’m glad I’m not judging because the competition truly is fierce.

Christmas Caroler Challenge (Monday) – So hard to watch groups being eliminated at this point.  They are all so good!  I’m not surprised Bank of Harmony won since they seemed to be at the top of the competition each episode.  I really enjoyed them, and their “Grinch was lots of fun.  Honestly, both of their songs in the finale were great.  I’m considering getting their Christmas release (released yesterday) from iTunes, in fact.  Probably wait until closer to next year at this point.  Anyway, I’m glad I stumbled on this show.  It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.