Saturday, January 1, 2022

Reading Challenge: Foodie Reads 2022

I will be continuing on with Foodie Reads in 2022.  This isn't a challenge per se since we don't have to pick any levels (and I LOVE that).  But it's a chance to highlight books that feature food, and since I love my culinary cozies, that's a good thing for me.

I'll list the books below as I read them.

1. Murder Lo Mein by Vivien Chien
2. On Thin Icing by Ellie Alexander
3. Grounds for Murder by Tara Lush
4. Caramel Pecan Roll Murder by Joanne Fluke
5. A Dismal Harvest by Daisy Bateman
6. An Eternal Lei by Naomi Hirahara
7. Three Shots to the Wind by Sherry Harris
8. Cheddar Off Dead by Korina Moss
9. Strawberried Alive by Jenn McKinlay
10. A Sprinkle in Time by Dana Mentink
11. Bayou Book Thief by Ellen Byron
12. Up to No Gouda by Linda Reilly
13. Scone Cold Killer by Lena Gregory
14. Muddled Through by Barbara Ross
15. Death by Bubble Tea by Jennifer J. Chow
16. Mint Chocolate Murder by Meri Allen
17. The Fragrance of Death by Leslie Karst
18. A Dish to Die for by Lucy Burdette
19. Death on the Set by Rose Kerr
20. Buttercream Betrayal by Kim Davis
21. Murder at the Mushroom Festival by Janet Finsilver
22. A Christmas Candy Killing by Christina Romeril
23. No Parm No Foul by Linda Reilly
24. Bake Offed by Maya Corrigan
25. Christmas Past by Brian Earl
26. Rum and Choke by Sherry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.