Saturday, January 1, 2022

Reading Challenge: Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2022

I just learned about the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge, and with all the historical mysteries I seem to be reading right now, I had to jump in.  It's hosted by Marg at The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader.

I'm going for the Medieval level, which is 15 books.  I think I will surpass that, but I doubt I will make it up to the next level, which is 25.  Although, with the way my TBR pile is growing with historical mysteries, it just might.  We'll see what happens.

Since I'm signing up March 13th, I'll list the books I've already read this year.  I'll update more as the year progresses.

1. The Turncoat's Widow by Mally Becker
2. The Twist and Shout Murder by Teresa Trent
3. Murder in Morningside Heights by Victoria Thompson
4. Wild Irish Rose by Rhys Bowen and Clare Broyles
5. Danger on the Atlantic by Erica Ruth Neubauer
6. Death in a Blackout by Jessica Ellicott
7. Murder in the Bowery by Victoria Thompson
8. Idle Gossip by Renee Patrick
9. Murder at Blackwater Bend by Clara McKenna
10. The Lessons We Learn by Liz Milliron
11. Clouds in My Coffee by Julie Mulhern
12. Murder on Union Square by Victoria Thompson
13. A Test of Wills by Charles Todd
14. The Drinking Gourd by Katherine Fast
15. Murder Through the English Post by Jessica Ellicott
16. Murder on Trinity Place by Victoria Thompson
17. Stardust Trail by J. R. Sanders
18. Murder at Keyhaven Castle by Clara McKenna
19. Deadly Director's Cut by Vicki Delany
20. Murder on Pleasant Avenue by Victoria Thompson
21. Peril in Paris by Rhys Bowen
22. The Counterfeit Wife by Mally Becker
23. City of Fortune by Victoria Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.