Sunday, July 17, 2016

If You Are Reading This, I’m On Vacation

(Actually, I’m on vacation whether you read this or not, but that just sounded like a fun title.)

I’m on vacation for almost two weeks.  I’m looking forward to some time off with family, including my niece and nephew.  Who knows, maybe I’ll come back with some things to review specifically inspired by the trip.

And this includes a vacation from the internet.  I’m not even taking my laptop with me.

However, I have a bunch of reviews scheduled to post over the next couple of weeks, so please keep stopping by every day.  It will be the normal mix of movies, books, and ornaments.  Just keep this in mind with any comments you might leave me.

And I will be reading books for August review while I’m gone.  I’m aiming to hit all those tour stops (with giveaways for five of the six) in August, so I’ve got to start reading for them now.  Heck, I've already finished one of them.

Have a wonderful couple of weeks, and I’ll see you when I get back to town.

5 comments:

  1. Where did you go? I travel quite a bit, and would love to meet you some time!

    And I like to think that the world revolves around me, so you are only allowed to go on vacation now (July 26th) because I only read this then! Hehe! (Just kidding of course)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that means I get to go on vacation starting for 2 weeks from the 26th. You'll fill in for me at my day job, right? :)

      We went to Alaska and had a great time.

      Delete
    2. This ISN'T your day job? Hehe! I'm a photographer

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.