Saturday, August 17, 2019

August 17th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – Second time this season with no finishers.  You could tell they were feeling defensive since they showed the tester finishing the obstacle.  Sorry that Captain NBC is done for the season, but it looks like another great group of athletes moving on.

Suits – Kind of saw that ending coming.  I mean, seriously, this is Samantha.  We know she’s going to cheat and get in trouble.  But how are we going to get her job back and get rid of Faye?  It was nice to see Ross again, although I would have enjoyed a little less fighting and a little more friendship.  But that is not this show, so I will take what I can get.

Pearson – Felt a bit like a placeholder to me.  No real advancement on any of our major storylines.  Heck, Jessica’s family wasn’t in it at all.  Maybe a little movement on somethings, but nothing major.  It was fun to see Harvey, however.

BH90210 – That was more like it.  Or maybe I was better prepared for it.  I enjoyed the show so much more, although why in the world we have to add this stalker to things is beyond me.  I think we’ve got enough soapy drama without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.