Saturday, August 3, 2019

August 3rd's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – So Daniel didn’t repeat the trifecta.  I could see it going either way, especially after Kid barely made it to the final challenge.  They are definitely matched well.  The women were strong this week for sure.  I like seeing more women going further each season.

Suits – I get that we aren’t supposed to like Faye.  But seriously, shouldn’t she at least be trying to get alone with these people she has to work with?  I get that her job is to get the attorneys to behave, which isn’t easy.  But you do get my flies with honey than vinegar, right?

Pearson – At least Jessica got her family 90 days, which is what they should have had in the first place.  Still not sure where they are going with everything they have happening.  And still think they introduced too many balls for a first season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.