Friday, October 25, 2019

October 25th's Book Beginnings and Friday 56

I think it's time I did Book Beginnings and Friday 56 again, don't you?

This week, I'm going to feature The Chocolate Shark Shenanigans by JoAnna Carl.  It wasn't the book I intended to feature today, but it is the book at hand.  I finished it last night, and I loved it!

                                                      

Here's now the book begins:
Never hire a nosy plumber.
The ask questions all the time.  This means you don't have a chance to ask questions yourself.  Important questions, such as "Why is it leading?" or "Does it need to be replaced?"

And from page 56, we find:

Luck was with us.  Tad answered on the second ring.  When he heard who was calling, his voice became filled with disbelief.

As I said, I loved this book.  It won't be released until November 5th.  I hope you'll come back then for my full review and a giveaway.

3 comments:

  1. Love that first line... aren't all plumbers noisy? lol
    Have a great weekend! Here's my Friday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quotes and the book cover. Enjoy your current read! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun read! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.