Well, since Spring is winding down, I guess it's time to wrap up my Spring reading challenges. I'll start with Sequel Spring, which was hosted by the lovely ladies at Words in a Teacup.
In an effort not to over commit myself, I said I'd read 6 sequels in the last three months - about half of what I expected to read this Spring. Well, it turned out I was unemployed the entire time (new job starts Monday), so I got more reading done. And I also got more sequels read, too. In fact, I read 18 sequels. Talk about under shooting, right?
Anywhere, here are the sequels I read with links to my reviews.
1. Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger
2. I Even Funnier by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein
3. Inherit the Word by Daryl Wood Gerber
4. Ghost of a Gamble by Sue Ann Jaffarian
5. Poached by Start Gibbs
6. Blue Sea Burning by Geoff Rodkey
7. Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Gadget Battle by Science Bob Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith
8. Death Runs Adrift by Karen MacInerney
9. Unlucky 13 by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
10. Death of a Mad Hatter by Jenn McKinlay
11. Boiled Over by Barbara Ross
12. 'Til Dirt Do Us Part by Edith Maxwell
13. The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly
14. A Sense of Entitlement by Anna Loan-Wilsey
15. Clobbered by Camembert by Avery Aames
16. Mr. Monk is Open for Business by Hy Conrad
17. Kingdom Keepers VII: The Insider by Ridley Pearson
18. The Reversal by Michael Connelly
So there you have it. Lots more reading then I thought I'd get to, that's for sure. No wonder I've been so busy reviewing for my blog.