Sunday, June 5, 2022

Disney Pin Review: Stitch Crashes Mulan - Stitch Crashes Disney #12

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Stitch combines with Mulan for a beautiful pin
Cons: On my honor, I didn’t find any
The Bottom Line:
One last crash for Stitch
Mulan gets the honor here
Result?  Beautiful








It’s an Honor to Review the Final Stitch Crashes Disney Pin

We’ve finally made it.  After delays (I’m assuming due to supply chain issues), the final entry in the Stitch Crashes Disney series is out.  For this final visit, Stitch is back in the late 1990’s as he crashes Mulan.

 Stitch is sitting and facing us in this pin.  His stomach and ears are pink, and the rest of him is lily pads and flowers on a blue background.  In a rarity, we have a character from the movie joining him; Cri-Kee is sitting on top of his head.

There are two Chinese characters in gold on Stitch’s stomach.  Since I don’t know Chinese, I don’t know what they say, obviously, but if I had to guess, I’d guess either family or honor.  Since family was such a key part of Lilo and Stitch, I’m going to lean toward that, but it’s just a guess.

Once again, the card the pin comes on is getting into the act.  We see Mulan’s family temple behind him, and there are some cherry blossoms above him as well.

Overall, the result is very pretty.  Some of the pins have been more fun, but this one is definitely more beautiful.  It’s a nice way to end the series.

As always, fans of Mulan or Stitch will be glad to have this pin in their collection.  Fans of both will be especially happy to have it.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.