Saturday, June 4, 2022

June 4th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – I LOVE the skills challenge and this year was no different.  You can tell that everyone is trying hard but having fun.  As always, my favorite was the free style dives.  So creative and well done.   And I’m thrilled the new season starts next week.

Superman & Lois – So glad to have the show back.  I get what they were going for with Lana, but I’m still a bit surprised at her reaction, especially her anger with Lois.  I do understand her desire for some space between the families, but that’s going to be hard.

Holey Moley – We got Statler and Waldorf!  And now, I’d really like to see them do the commentary for an entire episode.  I feel like they should mix it up a bit more.  The one poor guy had two holes that were pretty much the same – run past a timed thing after the buzzer goes off.  Feel bad for his slipping both times, too.  Must have been cold that night to have all that dew.

Obi-Wan Kenobi – All around a better episode.  Leia wasn’t nearly as annoying.  There wasn’t anything super laughable.  I was surprised at how dark it got at the end, and that Vader and Obi-Wan faced off so soon.  Or the burning.  How are they going to get around that for the Episode 4 continuity?  And Leia is in serious trouble now.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd enjoy Obi-Wan Kenobi. It sound great. Nice TV roundup, Mark.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.