Sunday, June 12, 2022

Disney Pin Review: The Enchanted Tiki Room - Cuckoo for Disney Pins - 2021 Release

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Great themed Tiki Room clock pin
Cons: The gods would be angry if I listed cons
The Bottom Line:
Tiki Room as clock
Perfectly captures the show
Fans will enjoy it


A Cuckoo Clock that Tweets

Disney has go to attractions they love to include in their limited edition pin series.  One of those is The Enchanted Tiki Room.  As a fan of this show, I’m certainly not complaining.  And I enjoyed the Tiki Room themed entry in the Cuckoo for Disney Pins series.

I wasn’t that surprised to see the clock portion is shaped to look like a Polynesian hut and is extremely similar to how the front of the attraction looks.  In front of the house, they’ve got a couple of Tiki gods.  Up in the rafters are a couple of birds.  On the sides, are two torches.  Where the door would be is the clock face, which is pointing to 3:30.  For me, that is perfect because that’s often where I wind up doing the show in my day in Disneyland.

We got three things dangling from the clock itself again.  On the sides are two hanging flowers like in the show.  In the middle is Jose on his perch.  And if not Jose, at least one of the four main birds.

Once again, I’d love to know what this would sound like if it were a real clock.  I’m picturing something like “Tweet, tweet,” from the song “Let’s All Sing Like the Birdies Sing.”  But anything from the show would be fun.  Maybe different sounds for each quarter hour.

Needless to say, I love this pin.  It’s a great themed cuckoo clock based on a favorite attraction.  I can’t think of anything I’d do differently with it.

So, if you are a fan of The Enchanted Tiki Room, you’ll want to track down this pin as well.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.